Jesus, the King of the universe, has a plan to save the world – and you’re invited to be a part of it. You’re invited to be a part of the work that is changing the world … the work of God’s Kingdom. In fact, you were created specifically by the King with unique gifts and abilities to serve the Kingdom.
This year we examine the book of Ephesians – a book that tells us that “We are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works.” Join us as we explore what it looks like to do Kingdom work – to be called by God to join in and become a part of His church, His body here on earth, that has swept the globe for thousands of years.
- We leave Monday, June 13th, noon from the church. Eat lunch before you come. We’ll return Saturday the 18th about noon at the church.
- Clothes for 5 days, bedding, toiletries, Bible, pens, journals.
- Students should bring extra money for, “skip a meal”, if they want to buy T-shirts, books, music, at the CIY bookstore and breakfast on the way home.
- Dress Code: We’re going for modesty so I’m not going write a laundry list of do’s and don’ts here. So if that’s an issue I’ll say it once more, examine your heart and we’ll all have a God filled week.
- In the past I have asked students to leave their cell phones home. However once again CIY is planning on using this media to enhance the week. I’ll explain the details when we’re down there. Having said that, this does not include other electronic devices, etc., those still stay at home. Along with alcohol, cigarettes or drugs. We’ve never had an issue and I don’t expect one.